Monday, February 22, 2010

my writting skills ...

Our class has been writing a lot in the past 2 months. I definitively feel like I've grown as a writer in the past month. I've improved a lot lately, but i still have some problems... I have to be inspired to write something, to find a way to put it into words. The problem is, when I'm not inspired I'm a complete disaster. I still have to learn how to write... "none stop" if there is a way. I believe that my imaginary its pretty good, people think its "interesting." I actually learned to love writing. Its a way of telling people the way you see things like.

2 comments:

  1. I have the same thing! I need to be excited about what I'm writing about in order to get a good grade. Good luck in your writing class!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it makes it funner for you, and for the person who is reading it. Good luck to you too! :)

    ReplyDelete