Friday, October 23, 2009

MY FAVORITE HOLIDAY!(: <3

Christmas, without a doubt is my favorite holiday ever! One of my favorite Christmas was a couple of years ago... in Mexico. I love to remember and to think of how my Christmas just to be like, all my family arrived just on time for dinner, my grandpa just to work in the dinner ALL day & i know why, because he wanted to have the perfect meat and he always did. While the adults were in their own group we, the kids where making a fire with my grandpa & uncle... we made marshmallows, potatoes, drank punch, and watched fireworks... Close to mid night we just to sit around the fire and sing, tell jokes, & stories. At mid night we all hugged each other because it was Christmas time... I still remember everything, the love, the laughs, the hugs, the family... my family! :)

1 comment: